Monday, August 16, 2010

DnD: Dark Sun Illustrations


These were 3 illustrations I did for the recently released Dark Sun: Creature Catalog, published by Wizards of the Coast. I just got my copy in the mail, and there's a ton of great art in it. The Dark Sun universe is great, it was definitely one of my favorite projects ever! Go pick up your copy at Barnes and Noble or wherever fine creature compendiums are sold.

"Floating Mantle"
A poisonous floating jellyfish monster that can spew out tiny sting babies

"Z'Tal Gathering"
Think the beginning of Jurassic Park II


"Crystal Spider"
A spider made out of crystal

2 comments:

  1. Drew mah boy, lookin' sharp! Floating Mantle looks especially "you"! I also appreciated your descriptive titles and accompanying summaries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the "spider made out of crystal"..lol

    ReplyDelete